Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mexico Blogs: The Mexpatriate


I had the pleasure of meeting Steve Cotton, an Oregonian living on Mexico's Pacific coast, last November at a gathering of bloggers in Mérida.



His posts about Mexico are interesting, sensitive and very well-written. He's a great wit, too.

I highly recommend
Steve's blog to anyone interested in Mexican history, culture, or the ins-and-outs of being a foreigner living here.


Today's post was particularly thoughtful. It is too bad that stories and analysis like this are not often found in the media north of the border.

1 comment:

I appreciate comments, but will delete comments that are rude, offensive or off topic. Unfortunately, due to the heavy volume of spam, comment moderation has been enabled. I will try to approve comments promptly, but your patience is appreciated.
If you have technical trouble leaving your comment, please email it to:
marc_olson@hotmail.com
and I will post it for you.

Powered By Blogger